Sundays are unique at New Life
What to expect when you come to New Life…
Whether you are returning to church or coming to church for the first time, you probably have lots of questions going through your head. “What are the services like?” “Is there something for my kids?” “Will the preacher call me out from stage?” Here are some things you can expect when you come to New Life:
- A warm, welcoming environment. Chances are good that you already know someone that is part of New Life Church, but if not, you can make new friends quick!
- In depth teaching and application of God’s Word. We believe that God’s Word leads to life so it should be taught in practical, inspiring ways that makes sense to our lives today.
- Interactive worship and prayer. You are free to worship God however you feel comfortable but we do encourage expressive worship to God. You will find people who clap, sing, kneel, raise their hands, along with other forms of worship.
- Extended prayer for those with specific needs. A group of people who believe in the power of prayer will be available after the service to pray for anyone who would like prayer.
- A low pressure, but high challenge environment. You will not be pressured to do something you are not comfortable with, but there will be times of challenge that are designed to help you make decisions and changes that will help you in your journey with God.
Below is some more information about our Sunday morning service, but it’s important you understand that New Life is more than what happens on a Sunday morning. To find out what we mean by that, click here.
We currently have one service at 10:45am on Sundays.
We love kids!
We work hard to provide a safe, fun, and creative place for your kids to learn about Jesus. Our Children’s Ministry team is screened and trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- All children’s classes are offered during the 10:45 service to provide a place where kids can learn in a way that makes sense to them. Click here for more information about Birth-5th grade
- The Jr. High class meets with the adults and are dismissed after worship for Jr. High teaching in the Cafe’.
Google has a hard time finding us, but that doesn’t mean you have to.
Click here for directions